6. Could you provide certificate for project bidding?
Yes. We have full set of certification. We could provide them according to your requirements.
7. How could I become a Viewgres agent? What are the requirements,supports and marketing protection?
You have chance to be our agent if you have good resources of designers and project channel. We would sign an agreement with agent to establish business relationship.
We have mature product structure and professional promotional training.
8. Do you have training and instruction of brand,product,marketing etc?
Yes. We train our people,provide materials required for dealers and architects.
9. How to introduce the brand in the end-user market?
We provide different promotion idea as per requests.
10. What is Fine porcelain?What’s the difference between fine porcelain and traditional porcelain?
Fine porcelain is full body rustic tile with low water absorption. Fine porcelain usually be applied to exterior wall cladding ,landscaping etc.
11. What’s the raw materials of fine porcelain?
Quartz refractory, feldspar, Pak Nai powder etc.
12. What’s the regular size? Is OEM available?
We promote both 1cm and 2cm thickness which can be used indoor and outdoor. Regular size 450*900,600*600,600*1200.
13. Why could Viewgres still produce?
Outside the use of ordinary thickness of the product performance and thickness of the tile, the only 20mm thick products for outdoor applications.
14. What’s the style of Viewgres fine porcelain? Where does it apply?
Modern style. It could apply to wall paving,floor paving,exterior wall cladding,landscaping etc.
15. Can you provide the technical specification?
Viewgres fine porcelain is fullbody tile. Technical specifications meet or exceed global industry standards.Water absorption < 0.2% , PEI wear resistance between 4 -5, high breaking strength over than 13000N, slip resistance R11. Radioactivity meets international Class A standard.
16. What’s the advantage of Viewgres fine porcelain over natural stone?
Viewgres fine porcelain is with low water absorption, acid resistance, high breaking strength. It could be applied to substantial projects. Compared to stone, the color of our porcelain is controllable. Similar density to granite, but less heavy than granite so ease the burden of the wall for exterior wall cladding projects. (our 2cm thick porcelain tile is as high breaking strength as other 2.5cm stone).
As regarding to environmental protection, Viewgres fine porcelain is made of natural clay and 64% recycled material, no radioactive pollution. We got the international Green Leaf certification. Using Viewgres fine porcelain to substitute for natural stone, the excessive exploitation of natural stone and metal tailing waste can be avoided gradually.
17. Does the Construction Project Management Enterprise have specific requirements on 2cm porcelain? Any authority certification on 2cm Fine Porcelain?
2cm Fine Porcelain is a new material, not yet developed in Construction Project Management Enterprise. But for project bidding, we can provide the related certification and test reports. 2cm Fine Porcelain has been recognized by Technical Supervision Bureau.
40. Does your facade products share the same package and transportation and even construction number?
Viewgres has its own product package, which is even better than the stone package. And please advise the construction number in advance so the factory will have the shipping mark.
The black anti-slip exterior wall cladding like GP017A, because of the color difference of product itself and the reflector caused by uneven surface, will have some influence for larger area. Therefore, an instruction and suggestion is needed. The cleaning and maintenance of this kind of product would be also a problem, which should be taken care of especially in the Northern area.
41. What is the advantage of the pedestal system, feasible and do you have any project related?
We have pedestal application in Canada, Chile already. There are some professional pedestal R&D and application companies overseas. However, this system is just in the very beginning in the domestic market because of the habit and accessories development.
Advantage: A. reduce the load of the building, B. simple installing and dis-assembly, easy for maintenance (convenient to check and maintain the cable and pipe installed below), C. lower the cost. This system is especially suitable for space that has complicated components or limited loading capacity like outdoor, balcony or attic etc.
42. Any requirements on the tile in using pedestal system? Any problem in loading capacity? Could we drive the car on it?
The weight capability of the tile is directly proportional to its thickness. The breaking strength of Viewgres 2cm Fine Porcelain is ten times of traditional tile, 13,000N, which guarantees the weight capability of the tile. It is not recommended to drive if the back of the tile doesn’t have the reinforcement.
43. What is the limit of center point weight capacity of the 600x600x20mm?
Haven’t yet tested.
44. How many types of joint sealing materials for pedestal system?
The designer recommends the mirror steel (the gap is 6mm).
45. In the floor application, how is the weight capacity of your tile?
We need the specific situation to confirm the weight capacity. (we haven’t yet professionally tested, but we have the video about driving above the pedestal system) .
46. What is the gap for paving? And what is the material?
For indoor, about 2-3mm, outdoor 5-6mm. For indoor floor and wall application of Viewgres 1cm tile, cement paving is recommended. For interior and exterior wall application, please use 2cm tile facade. We use ceramic tile adhesive for cement paving. Exterior wall cladding use facade adhesive.
47. How do we clean when we apply Viewgres fine porcelain on floor? Do we use acid or basic cleanser?
Normal cleaning is ok. We recommend to clean with oxalic acid.
48. For the projects, sometimes we will have odd shape like rounding, triangle and so on. Can you process and how is the cost? As per the notching, is it more difficult than using the stone?
We can recommend some processing factories that have long-term cooperation with us. The cost depends on the specific processing size and requirements. As per the notching, same difficulty as using the stone.
49. The facade project, is it possible to cut and process in the construction spot?
Yes, some simple processing is possible. While the large processing projects, you’d better go to the processing factory.
50. Do we have experienced construction team? Do you also sell the kit of facade construction?
We would provide construction advise. But it should be completed by professional facade company.
51. What should be aware of when it is under construction?
Please note that our tile is 2cm thick, more close to stone so the cutting and processing is different from processing of traditional tile.
52. In landscape application, the cushion standard for 2cm tile, is it the same as that for stone?
Yes, the same, so the project steps could be simplify.
53. Can we apply Viewgres fine porcelain in equipment room? Is it anti-static?
Yes, but professional test must be done by the related department.